Take a Helicopter Tour Through the Twin Cities
Take advantage of a unique helicopter ride in Minneapolis package with MN Helicopters. We offer custom helicopter tours through the Twin Cities and other scenic Minnesota areas. You can invite a guest or two for a recreational or business helicopter ride to see the magnificent skyline of two of America’s most beautiful metropolitan areas. MN Helicopters can design a custom flight package just for your special event. To find out more, contact us today and book your date.
Local Minneapolis Helicopter Attractions
One of the best things about the Twin Cities is that the city offers a variety of scenic attractions you can view from overhead. Top attractions include:
- Minnehaha Regional Park vegetation and flowing rivers.
- Modern architecture, such as the Institute of Art of the Guthrie Theater. You might also want to ask about the Weisman Art Museum. It’s a sight to behold from the air.
- The American Swedish Institute with its old-style architecture and tall towers.
- You’ve probably seen the Minneapolis sculpture gardens, but have you seen them from an aerial view?
- Don’t forget City Hall with its lime green roof set atop a Victorian-era structure.
- Chain of Lakes Regional Park. You’ll swear those are tiny gingerbread houses.
- You can peek inside the new U.S. Bank football stadium where the Vikings play.
- And last, but not least, the myriad of massive skyscrapers that define the city’s skyline.
Local St. Paul Helicopter Attractions
St. Paul, Minnesota has a few attractions all its own that are fun to take photos of and view from your helicopter. Top attractions in St. Paul, Minnesota include:
- Como Zoo in St. Paul, Minnesota is filled with exotic animals and natural landscape that are exciting to view from above.
- We can fly over the Running Aces Casino & Horse Track. If we’re lucky we’ll catch the horses in action from overhead.
- St. Paul is also a hotbed for some pretty unique architecture. You see the Cathedral of St. Paul, historic Fort Snelling, and the Wabasha Caves. All of these sites are just outside the city.
- Have you ever wanted to see a massive golf course in its entirety? We can take a quick tour over Como, Highland 9-Hole, Highland National, or Phalen Park.
No matter where you go in the Twin Cities you’ll get your fill of the site and sounds of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota. There’s nothing quite like flying around skyscrapers while looking straight down and seeing the entire city and all its attractions.
How to Book a Helicopter Ride Minneapolis or St. Paul Package
We invite you to visit our helicopter hangar so we can sit down with you and plan your day. You can either choose one of our pre-packaged Twin Cities Helicopter Tours or go rogue and customize your own trip with your guests. We will go over the details of the air excursion, pricing, the helicopters you’ll be riding in, and you can even meet our pilots. All you have to do is book your date, and you’re all set.
Now is the Time to Schedule Your Minnesota Helicopter Tour
If you want to do something a little more exciting than the norm, contact MN Helicopters today and book your flight. We offer a wide range of packages and customize flights for both recreational and business events. We provide safe and reliable helicopters, affordable rates, and licensed, seasoned pilots. To schedule your recreational or business helicopter tour today, contact us at 763-784-HELI (4354), or you can message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.